Online surveys are a terrific method to obtain input from your audience and engage them. You can utilise online polls for a variety of purposes, including determining which topics your readers would like to learn more about:
- Request feedback on your product.
- Perform market research
- Get feedback on your client service.
- Employee satisfaction is measured.
- Plus, there is a slew of more possibilities!
We looked at all of the survey tools accessible online and ranked them to come up with our top Six:
SoGoSurvey is a survey platform that allows you to conduct research online. you won’t find another free survey tool that offers as much value.
It is a platform for designing, distributing, and analysing surveys from start to finish. And users will never need to locate extra tools for survey-related duties, even if they aren’t paying a dime, because it offers a comprehensive set of features.
Here’s a (by no means comprehensive) list of tasks you can perform with the free SoGoSurvey account plan:
- There are no limits on the number of questionnaires you can.
- Unlimited Questionnaire
- There are 24 different categories of questions.
- Three freebies for skipping logic/page branching
- Surveys can be embedded in emails and websites.
- Annually, up to 200 people may respond.
- The ability to export data (Word documents and CSV)
2. Survey Monkey
SurveyMonkey, one of the most well-known online survey platforms, offers 15 different types of survey questions, featuring Likert scales and comments page. SurveyMonkey includes tools to help you gather data both online and offline using mobile devices.
Survey Monkey is an obvious contender, as it is probably the most well-known name in the world of online survey technologies.
It also includes tools for creating reports, analysing data, and backing up survey results. It does, however, lack a feature that makes it less ideal for determining overall satisfaction or re-surveying clients after some time.
You’ll get the following features in the free version:
- There are ten questions.
- 100 people responded.
- There are 15 different types of questions.
- Templates and light theme modifications.
- The system is well-designed, simple to use, and surveys may be embedded.
Qualaroo is an online survey application that allows you to ask the appropriate question to the appropriate person at the appropriate time.
The questions are posed in an inconspicuous manner using ‘Nudges,’ and the responses are analysed using Sentiment Analysis. This is powered by IBM Watson, a strong natural-language processing AI that provides useful user insights.
Several companies, including eBay, Shopify, Udemy, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor, use Qualaroo’s technology to learn more about their customers and improve their services.
They provide a variety of options and a free trial period to allow you to try out all of the features. Regardless of the package selected, every Qualaroo customer receives the essential elements that any decent survey software requires:
- In-Product NudgeTM, Link NudgeTM, Website Overlay, Lead Gen Form, and NPS are all engagement possibilities.
- Branching and Skip Logic, Visual Modification, and Nudge Placement are all options for survey customization (Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Center)
- Behavioural, URL, and technology-based audience targeting.
4. ProProfs Survey Maker
ProProfs Survey Maker is an online survey tool with sophisticated survey and analysis features. It strives to satisfy both the user and the survey respondents with its basic yet traditional UI.
In addition, the free plans include over 100 professionally designed survey templates that may be used in any survey. Templates for employee surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, NPS surveys, and other types of surveys are available. ProProfs Survey Maker may be linked with most major CRM and marketing platforms as part of the subscription package.
Typeform is a software as a service (SaaS) startup that allows customers to construct their surveys. It offers a unique interface that only shows one question at a time and runs seamlessly on all devices. You can drag and drop form fields into the places you choose in the Typeform editor. While we’re on the subject of alternatives, why don’t you have a look at these top Typeform alternative solutions?
The interface of Typeform is elegant and appealing, reflecting the company’s tagline, “Asking questions should be easy, human, and beautiful.”
The CORE plan, which is the free version, has a lot to offer, including:
- Unlimited Questionnaire
- Unlimited Answers
- Exporting data
- Create your design themes or pick from a library of ready-made templates.
- Reporting basics
The unlimited questions and answers are particularly appealing features to find in a free version. While CORE users don’t have access to logic leaps, you can pipe respondent responses into the survey text.
6. Google Forms
Google Forms is yet more icing on the cake of Google’s awesomeness.
Also Google Forms has a lot of cool features:
- Unlimited Questionnaire
- Unlimited Answers
- Google Spreadsheets collects survey responses and data automatically.
- There are numerous theme alternatives available.
- Add your unique logo, as well as photographs or videos.
- Page branching and skip logic
- Add collaborators for free by embedding the survey in emails or on your website.
Other than SoGoSurvey, Google Forms is the only free online survey platform that offers free skip logic with many free options. For the most part, this will be the first option.
SurveySparrow is a newer venture than the others on the list, and it allows you to turn boring surveys into enjoyable dialogues. It helps you create highly interesting surveys and provides a chat-like experience from the convenience of your smartphone. Let’s take a look at some of SurveySparrow’s features and why it’s one of the best online survey software options available.
- Allows you to deliver multi-device compatible online surveys and NPS questionnaires.
- Add your business logos and colours to white-label your surveys, making them all about you.
- Customize your surveys completely using custom CSS and a variety of colourful survey themes to select from.
- Benchmark for Net Promoter Score: Compare your NPS score to the NPS scores of other well-known companies around the world.
- With 360-degree feedback software, you may conduct performance reviews and increase productivity.
- For extracted data, there is a rich insight and a visually appealing dashboard.
- Conduct employee engagement, customer feedback, and employee satisfaction surveys, as well as monitor employee and customer pulses.
- With ease, manage staff and customer experience management.
- Websites should have a chatbot.
- Send recurrent surveys and offline surveys by automating operations.
- Several survey sharing methods are available.
- The friendly Conversational User Interface (CUI) seems like a chat app to the respondent. You have the option of using a template or creating one from scratch. You also have choices like Display Logic, Drag and Drop, and many others to keep the responders interested. There are plenty of reasons to do so.
You may schedule re-surveying at regular intervals and share the findings across all channels with their relevant audiences thanks to SurveySparrow’s built-in automation. The analytic reports and insights supplied by SurveySparrow also make it much easier to interpret the data collected.
JotForm is a popular online form builder programme that is noted for its simplicity and ease of use. JotForm’s online form combines robust functionality with acceptable analytics and integrations. JotForm is for you if you need to create leads, send surveys, collect money, and more.
The default JotForm forms’ overall style and appearance are highly pleasant and simple to use. However, customization choices are restricted, and billing structures are frequently found to be inconsistent. Furthermore, logic branching is insufficiently advanced to accommodate complex needs. Their customer support is lacking, and you may not receive a response from them at all, especially if you are a free user.
SurveyLegend is well-known for creating visually appealing surveys. The online survey tool’s minimal learning curve and convenient drag-and-drop interface make it a customer favourite since it allows them to create good surveys in minutes.
The survey app is extremely configurable, allowing you to create surveys using a variety of templates and publish them via email, SMS, social media, and other channels with a single click! You may easily acquire insights and information about your consumer’s thanks to the robust real-time analytics. Overall, SurveyLegend is a decent free survey tool, but don’t expect it to be perfect.
10. TM Speed Test
TM speed test is a very useful tool for internet users. It helps internet users to check their internet speed. This tool is free and very easy to use. Just go to TM speed test and click start. This internet speed test tool work automatically.
Planning an Online Survey for Your Business
When it comes to designing an Online Survey, there are a few important things to keep in mind. Simply putting a survey on the web won’t be nearly as successful as targeting a specific audience with customised questions. You must pitch in with what to question when using online survey tools to assist you with the vast and challenging part of the task.
To avoid bored and bewildered consumers, control the order of questions you ask and who you ask them to. If Pedigree, one of the pet food industry’s behemoths, is conducting a study, for example. First and foremost, they must identify if the responder owns a pet. In general, breaking up a survey over numerous interconnected sites prevents extraneous questions from being displayed to the respondent.